Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mare's Leg

Inspired by a response by Ravven to Gazimoff's recent Wildstar post:
I don't plan to; but if I ever buy a gun, it will be one like this:
I fell in love Zoe's gun about the same time I fell in love with Wash's wife. No nonsense, tough as nails, loyal almost to a fault to both her captain and her man, and gorgeous. Yikes! And the mare's leg (a prop originally from Brisco County, Jr.) is just a cool weapon, inspired by none other than Steve McQueen in Wanted: Dead or Alive.
I haven't ever seen one in an MMO, but hopefully they'll have them in the upcoming Firefly MMO. Come to think of it, it would be cool to see in TSW, as well. 'Twould be perfect for my LoneStarBelle, whom I seem to have subconsciously modeled on Zoe, at least in part.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Firefly. You died too soon :(

    OTOH, I still get to see Gina Torres on Suits and Nathan Fillion on Castle, so I can sorta get my fix without breaking out the dvd set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'll have to check out Suits. I rarely watch TV anymore, though I do catch Castle when I can.

      Delete