Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Finally 50 in SWTOR!

Hooray! Chico (aka Chicco) and Versteckt have finally made it to the current maximum level in SWTOR, making this the second pair of characters I have leveled in an MMO together with my lovely bride, Sctrz. We still have to finish up our characters' stories, and I need a few more affection points with my romantic interest, Ensign Temple. Sctrz is already maxed out in affection with Torian. We need to get it this week, though; that monthly fee is coming up quick.

4 comments:

  1. Big congrats to you and the missus for reaching level 50!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I thought I had gotten better screenies, but this is the only one the took. :\

      Delete
  2. Congrats, and you beat me to it! :D

    I always end up with these sort of screenies too when I try to catch the moment. I've given up on it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I think my finger slipped onto the wrong key. :\ I had an awesome addon in WoW that snapped a pic every time one of my characters leveled up. Even though I had to edit it for each increase in max level, it worked through Cata until I unsubbed.

      Delete